Monday, November 14, 2016

DIY Hulk Costume

My son has been putting some pressure on me, he really wanted a Hulk Costume. And yes, it was my fault, I told him "we don't need to buy it, we can make it".
Finally here it is:




To do the body I followed imfeelincrafty instructions. I bought the pijama pattern from peek-a-boo . And I made a very small variation. Instead of stuffing the muscles before attaching them to the body (the pijama). I only cutted one piece of fabric for the muscles and sticked it to the body, leaving a hole for stuffing. So, I used a bit less of fabric.




Also I added the fist. For my son the fist was absolutely neccesary. And the fist had a very important requirement, he needed to be able to use his hand. So I thought about making fingerless gloves and adding the fist over them.


I din't know it was so easy to make a pijama, for Christmas I'm planning on making more.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment